McCormick Tribune Ice Rink
- Mondays-Thursdays, 12 Noon—8pm
- Fridays, 12 Noon—10pm (ice skating lesson at 11am)
- Saturdays (Nov. 14-Jan. 2), 10am—10pm (ice skating lesson at 9am)
- Saturdays (Jan. 9-March 5), 10am—9pm (ice skating lesson at 9am)
- Sunday, 10am—9pm (ice skating lesson at 9am)
Kicking off Chicago’s winter season, the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink in Millennium Park will open on Friday, November 13, 2015 and will remain open through March 6, 2016, weather permitting. For the last 14 years, the rink has drawn more than 100,000 skaters annually and is free and open to the public. The rink, located on Michigan Avenue between Washington and Madison Streets, will still offer skate rental for only $12.
The Park Grill is at the gateway to Millennium Park and adjacent to the McCormick Tribune Plaza and Chicago’s world-class Michigan Avenue. Park Grill is open year round with American cuisine.
Closed for the Season
The McCormick Tribune Plaza next to the Park Grill converts from an ice rink to the city’s largest al fresco dining venue, the ultimate room with a view. Nestled in the park and within steps of Michigan Avenue, it serves casual fare with Chicago flair.
11 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602
Phone: (312) 521-7275